Federal Certification Process
Every four years the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) conduct a review of the Miami-Dade TPO’s transportation planning process, as required by law. The primary purpose of the certification review is to evaluate the TPO’s compliance with Federal regulations.
Federal Certification Documents for Review
1. Federal Review Team
2. 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
3. 2045 LRTP Update (Coming soon)
4. Transit Development Plan (TDP)
5. Performance Measures
a. Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Six
b. Department of Transportation and Public Works (DTPW)
6. Transit Asset Management Plan (TAMP)
7. Strategic Miami Area Rapid Transit (SMART) Plan
h. TPO Resolution #60-17, urging the Florida Legislature and FDOT to provide 50% match for each phase of the development and construction of the North and South Dade Transitway Corridors of the SMART Plan
8. FYs 2019 and 2020 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
c. Progress Report
9. Public Participation Plan (PPP)
10. Prospectus for Transportation Improvements
11. Annual Reports
> 2018 (Coming soon)
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:32:29 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.