Citizens' Transportation Advisory Committee
The Citizens' Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) ensures that proposed transportation projects are responsive to the community's perceived needs and goals. The CTAC evaluates the recommendations generated during the development of the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP), and serves as a public forum to raise issues pertinent to the process.
The main responsibilities of the CTAC are to:
- Ensure that proposed transportation projects are responsive to the community’s perceived needs and goals.
- Serve as a forum for citizens to raise issues pertinent to the transportation planning process.
- Evaluate the recommendations generated during the development of the TPO’s LRTP.
- Review the transportation plan’s technical work products prior to their submission to the TPO Governing Board for approval.
- Monitor the public involvement process and recommending improvements to increase its effectiveness or overcome perceived deficiencies.
- Work on other transportation planning matters as necessary.
The full committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month, unless otherwise notified. Meetings take place at 5:30 pm in the 18th Floor, Conference Room #18-4 of the Stephen P, Clark Center Building. Subcommittees meet when called by the Chairperson. The following are full committee meeting dates:
- January 11
- February 8
- March 8
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7 (CANCELLED)
- June 28
- July 5 (CANCELLED)
- August 30
- Recess in September
- October 4
- November 25
- December 15
Meeting dates above are subject to change. Click here to see current calendar.
The Citizens' Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) was created in 1983 under the Authority of Chapter 163 of the Florida Statutes and provides a forum for citizens to become involved in the transportation planning process.
Would you like to join the CTAC or just have questions? Email Paul Chance or call 305-375-1888.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.